Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Onesie Cookies for Becca's Baby Shower

My good friend Ashley approached me a few months ago to ask if I'd be interested in making ~50 onesie cookies for her sister-in-law's baby shower.  I was ready for the challenge and said yes!

Patrick helped me out with the production - he did all the baking and I did all the decorating and packaging.  Ashley was planning a jungle themed shower with the main colors being green and yellow, as Becca and Mat didn't find out if it was a boy or a girl until the day the baby arrived!



It looked like everyone had a great time at the baby shower, and the cookies made it from Illinois to Connecticut safe and sound (for the most part).  

I also need to show off Ashley's diaper cake - how adorable!!



Thanks, Ashley, for letting me be a part of Becca's baby shower --- and welcome to the world little Isabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment